Mothers Day is coming up, and since every mom is different, it would be unfair to pick out the same sock for every mom.
So I decided to do a quick Mother’s Day Gift Guide for 5 different types of Moms.
Which one is your mom?
1) For the Mom who knows how to PARTY: The “HOT Mess” sock.
2) For the Mom with the Sweet tooth: “Macaroon Sock”
She’s probably going to get some chocolates already, pair that with something sweet for her feet.
3) For the pet mom: The “Cat Tails” or the “Happy Dogs” Sock
4) For the Fashion Mom: The Textured Floral Knee High Sock
5) Sporty Mom: the “Keep Calm and Golf On” or “Tennis Diva” Sock
How many of you have a drawer full of single socks that you don’t know what to do with?
Here are 5 fantastic ways of reusing those socks.
1) Wear them!
Mismatched socks is trendy right now, so if you feel like you can pull off the look.. do it!
Photo Cred: Fashion-kid.net
2) Dust with them.
Put them on your hand to make the perfect duster. It’s perfect for those nook and crannies a regular duster can’t reach
Photo cred: WebMD
3) Make Cup Koozies
Photo cred: lilyshop.com
You can read the step by step on making them HERE
4) Make a pretty Up-Do!
Photo cred: idiehdesign.com
See the step by step tutorial HERE
5) Flower Pot Cozy
Photo Cred: Apartment Therapy